This error means that the table driver is not installed at all or incorrectly on the computer. See this KB:
The main idea is that you need to install the turntable driver (on Windows) or disable the default Mac driver (on Mac).
To do this, click on the blue gear in the top right corner of the Shutter Stream window, then about, then Install the turntable driver.
Again, please follow these steps (already highlighted in the previous KB):
- Turn everything off, disconnect all the USB devices and restart the computer.
- Make sure that you do not use any USB port hub.
- Turn on the turntable, connect it to the computer's USB port directly, using the original cable, without USB hub or extension cable.
- Make sure you have administrator user privileges on the computer.
- Make sure you are not logged in through a network and you have the software installed on your computer's internal or local hard disk.
- Open Shutter Stream software.
- Click on the 360 button, click on the Iconasys turntable.
- Click on the Play symbol. If the turntable doesn't rotate, go to the next step.
- Go to the blue gear in the top right corner of the window, click about, then Install the turntable driver following this article:
- If it still does not work, please contact us.
Here is a list of other turntable related error codes:
|Lib USB Error Codes|
|-3||USB device not found||Can't find the USB chip for some reason|
|-4||Unable to open device||This is similar to -3|
|-5||Unable to claim device||Most likely there's another FTDI chip device being used. |
Make sure you use Shutter Stream version 5.0 or higher.
|Reset failed||This could indicate a USB hardware failure. |
Make sure the table if powered from a clean power source.
|-7||Set baud rate failed||Most likely USB chip has gone bad.|
|-8||Get product description failed||Should never have to deal with this error.|
|-9||Get serial number failed||Should never have to deal with this error.|
|libusb_get_device_list() failed||Potential indication of faulty chip|
|-13||libusb_get_device_descriptor() failed||Potential indication of faulty chip|