When using Shutter Stream under Windows (Windows 10) the fonts and dialog boxes look all messed up, as shown below:
The font scaling issue is usually due to the fact that your DPI scaling is set to something other than 100%. You can resolve the issue in two ways:
- You can disable DPI scaling by setting your entire Windows environment to 100% scaling:
- Go to Display
- Set "Scale and layout" to 100%
- Alternatively, you can try to change the scaling only for the Shutter Stream application:
- Go to Shutter Stream program location: C:\Program Files\IconaSys Inc\ShutterStream
- Right click on ShutterStream.exe
- Select Properties, as shown:
- Click on the Compatibility tab
- Click on Change high DPI settings button
- Check the box: "Use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program instead of the one in Settings"
- Underneath the check box, click on: "Open Advanced scaling settings"
- Set "Custom scaling" to 100, as shown below