Problem: I want to transfer my software on another computer.
Solution: You will need to install the software on the new computer and then activate it.
The main steps are:
- If expired, upgrade maintenance plan or get the transfer fee.
- Install the software on the new computer (you can use the original download links sent at the time of purchase OR email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting download links)
- Send us the serial number.
- We will send you the license file.
- Import the license file.
The steps you need to take to move the software:
1. If you purchased the software more than 1 year ago, you will need to have an active maintenance plan to get latest software version and support.
The link for making payments towards activating your maintenance agreement is here:
1 Year Maintenance Agreement:
(this price also includes the 360 View Creator software if customer has Shutter Stream 360)
If you are out of maintenance and don't want to upgrade your maintenance plan, you will have to pay the one time license moving fee:
2. Install the software on the new computer. The download links can be found in the initial e-mail sent after the purchase, if you got an active maintenance plan. If out of maintenance, you will need to install the version you originally purchased.
3. When you start Shutter Stream, press yes to send the license file request from Shutter Stream (for newer software). Make sure you correctly select the Base or the Base + 360 license. The Base + 360 license is for customers who purchased Shutter Stream 360 (for 360 Product Photography).
If don't see the Registration Page at time of software launch, then you will still need to send us the serial number from this one too. Here are the tips for sending us the serial number:
or, if your software expired, please follow those steps:
4. Make sure that you send us the serial number from 360 Product View Creator software as well, if you got it or the Shutter Stream 360 software too, using the previous link with tips.
5. Then, we will remotely deactivate the old license files and we'll send you the new ones. You will have to import the new license files in the softwares, using the steps provided at the time of sending the license files.
If you want to use the software on more than one computer, you can purchase an additional license. This comes at a discounted price from the standard price. Here is the purchase link:
Then, let us know when you have purchased, send us the serial number from the second computer and we will generate and send the license file.