- We would want to find out if you have access to a web server where you can upload your 360 views? You will be required a web server. Do you have a website or access to anywhere where you can host the files (360 views) created with 360 Product View Creator?
Next, after the file is hosted, instructions are as follows:
we have created a unique embed code wrapper for our 360 output that you can insert into the product description area using the following code:
<span><object width="600" height="370" type="text/html" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" data="http://iconasys.com/Downloads/goldring-50mm/index.html">
- In the blue area: Insert either the iframe.html link or the index.html link of the 360 file hosted on your servers
- In the green area: You can define the size at which the 360 view will display.
- Here is an example of eBay page:
- a quick workflow video for embedding 360 product views into an ebay listing. Video is here:
- We found this article:
so it sounds like users can embed videos from Youtube. So basically our 360 still image sequence. You can create mp4 output, upload to Youtube then embed the Youtube link into eBay.