- Added "Background removal options" dialog and added option to apply Background Removal after capture.
- Added support for 360 video recording in 360 capture.
- Added raw save option to batch saving
- Added splash screen with links to self help, knowledge base (KB) articles and videos
- Added tethered shooting with Nikon and Canon cameras. (When live view is off, images can be snapped via the snap button on the camera and they get automatically uploaded to Shutter Stream.)
- Minor UI updates
- Support for "variable names" in Dynamic saving. If using the variables: [day], [month], [year] inside a directory or file name, the current day, month or year number (respectively) will be inserted in the directory or file name.
- Added support for a few other license types.
|December 19, 2018|