|Shutter Stream Version||Reales Notes||Release Date|
- Fixed crash related to Arduino turntables after the turntables were disconnected.
- Fix crash related to deleting selected thumbnails in some scenariosunder certain circumstances.
|January 21, 2019|
- Fixed integration issues related with the latest release of Nikon SDKs on Mac. Nikon cameras were sometimes freezing after taking pictures, due to a multi-thread locking issue. The thread locking issue was fixed in this version.
- Fixed auto-update links
|January 14, 2019|
- Added support for Nikon Z6 and better Nikon cameras compatibility with MacOS 10.14
|January 10, 2019|
- Integrated crop fixes found in version 6.0
|January 8, 2019|
- Added "Background removal options" dialog and added option to apply Background Removal after capture.
- Added support for 360 video recording in 360 capture.
- Added raw save option to batch saving, which allows exporting RAW files on capture. This means that Shutter Stream can now capture a raw file and save it automatically to a desired folder. See "Snap export options ..."
- Added splash screen with links to self help, knowledge base (KB) articles and videos
- Added tethered shooting with Nikon and Canon cameras. (When live view is off, images can be snapped via the snap button on the camera and they get automatically uploaded to Shutter Stream.)
- Minor UI updates
- Support for "variable names" in Dynamic saving. If using the variables: [day], [month], [year] inside a directory or file name, the current day, month or year number (respectively) will be inserted in the directory or file name.
- Added support for multiple licenses: Mobile, Captureless, Mobile+360, Base+360
|December 19, 2018|