|Release Notes||Release Date|
- Added fine adjustment for crop position in live view using CTRL+Arrow buttons
- Drastically improve the Nikon connection time, now users don't need to move the Nikon modules, and the connection is almost instantly
- With this update, it should be no more crashes while searching for Nikon cameras
- Fix Nikon focus point position change on MacOS
- Updated Qt to Qt-5.11.3. This will hopefully fix some issues with Nikon's latest SDK and older (than Mojave) Mac OS systems
- Many other minor updates in the editing tools, mostly workflow related issues
|March 8th, 2019|
Here are the latest release notes for 6.1 (Release):
|Reales Notes||Release Date|
- Fix crop loosing ratio when draging outside the image
|April 23, 2019|
- Listed Jewelry table kind on Windows for the initial setup and in Iconasys Turntable mode
- Added Video option in 360 Menu, for capturing a complete 360 video with one turntable rotation
|April 10, 2019|
- Added "Jewelry" table kind for the new 4" turntable models, with stepper motor, new design
|April 8, 2019|
- Fixed unsharp mask filter with different image sizes
|March 19, 2019|
- Fixed more Nikon related issues:
- Decreased steps for manual focus, for a slightly finer adjustment
- Improved the focus point movement with the left-right and up-down arrows
- Added an additional USB port name, when searching for Arduino serial ports on Mac. This should help when searching for Arduino based turntables on Mac.
|March 7, 2019|
- Fixed camera searching crash on some MacOS systems
- Updated Nikon support
- Improved detecting connected cameras delay time
- Fixed lock-up that could happen when quickly changing Nikon camera settings
|March 4, 2019|
- Fixed live view for Nikon mirrorless cameras (Z7 and Z6)
- Added warning dialogs and disabled features that are not supported by the SDK for the mirrorless cameras, features such as auto-focus.
|February 21, 2019|
- Fixed send email functionality (new eMail account has beed added, older versions will not function with the old email account).
- Fixed an intermittent issue with Sony cameras' ability to capture at full resolution without reconnecting.
|February 15, 2019|
- Fixed dead-lock (crashes) for some Nikon cameras.
|January 29, 2019|
- Fixed crash related to Arduino turntables after the turntables were disconnected.
|January 24, 2019|
- Fixed crash related to deleting selected thumbnails under certain circumstances.
|January 21, 2019|
- Fixed integration issues related with the latest release of Nikon SDKs on Mac. Nikon cameras were sometimes freezing after taking pictures, due to a multi-thread locking issue. The thread locking issue was fixed in this version.
- Fixed auto-update links
|January 14, 2019|
- Added support for Nikon Z6 and better Nikon cameras compatibility with MacOS 10.14
|January 10, 2019|
- Integrated crop fixes found in version 6.0
|January 8, 2019|
- Added "Background removal options" dialog and added option to apply Background Removal after capture.
- Added support for 360 video recording in 360 capture.
- Added raw save option to batch saving, which allows exporting RAW files on capture. This means that Shutter Stream can now capture a raw file and save it automatically to a desired folder. See "Snap export options ..."
- Added splash screen with links to self help, knowledge base (KB) articles and videos
- Added tethered shooting with Nikon and Canon cameras. (When live view is off, images can be snapped via the snap button on the camera and they get automatically uploaded to Shutter Stream.)
- Minor UI updates
- Support for "variable names" in Dynamic saving. If using the variables: [day], [month], [year] inside a directory or file name, the current day, month or year number (respectively) will be inserted in the directory or file name.
- Added support for multiple licenses: Mobile, Captureless, Mobile+360, Base+360
|December 19, 2018|